Happy New Year everyone! I’m so excited for a fresh start and especially a whole new work ethic. I know I have pretty much abandoned my blog this past year but I am ready to get back at it with tons of new content. I figured it was more than fitting to kick off 2020 with a post on all of my favorite office supplies that helps me stay motivated through out the year.
- Erin Condren Life Planner: this planner is completely customizable and something I cannot live without. The vertical layout is my fave!
- Marble Stapler: Absolutely love the colors of this one and it looks super cute on any desk.
- Faber Castell Pens: These are my favorite pens for planning. They don’t bleed through and they come in an array of colors.
- Ball Point Pens: Love these, notably are they super cute but they write effortlessly.
- Ted Baker Notebook: Every organized person needs a good notebook and I love how sleek these ones are and girly.
- Office Drawer Organizer: I love these because you can move them around and they’re perfect for organizing any accessories and supplies in your desk drawer.
- Note Pads: These are perfect for jotting down quick reminders and quick to do’s.
- Highlighters: I love the thick tips of these and the assortment of colors.
- Frends Headphones: These are so sleek and they work great. The colors are also interchangeable.