Hello my loves! I thought these cocktails were super cute and festive for V-Day which is right around the corner! Valentine’s Day happens to be one of my favorite holiday’s because everything is girly and pink and sparkly! I just love it! I tried to incorporate those exact things into these two drinks to make a super cute cocktail for either you and your girlfriends or even a loved one who doesn’t mind a little fruity drink here and there. These drinks are both very easy to make and don’t require a lot of ingredients either 🙂
I hope you enjoy!
Here’s What you will need for both drinks:
-A drink mixer
-Heart Sprinkles (not pictured)
Drink #1: Cupid’s Martini
- 1/2 Shot of Malibu Rum
- 1/2 Shot of Citron Vodka
- 1/2 Shot of Peach Schnapps
- 3 Shots of Cranberry Juice
- 3 Strawberries (1 for garnish and two for inside the drink)
- For a sugar rim swipe a lime wedge around the martini glass rim and dip the glass in sugar.
- For the strawberry garnish on the rim simply cut off the stem of the strawberry and then cut a small slit into the fruit and place on the side of the glass.
- For the floating strawberry hearts cut a v into the fruit at the top by the stem. Then, cut the strawberry in half and place the pieces in the drink.
Drink #2: Champagne Wishes
- Pink Lemonade
- Candy Heart Sprinkles