Christmas is over and I don’t know about you guys but winter becomes long and unbearable for me after the holiday’s. The only good thing about these cold months is getting to dress cute and chic. I’ve put together a list of some amazing finds for you guys that I hope you enjoy!
- Faux fur cut-off gloves: The colors in these just spoke too me! I am obsessed! Plus they’re super convenient when handling your phone.
- Pink Burberry scarf: I’ve had my eye on this scarf for some time now. I’m thinking it’s going to be my next big splurge.
- Patterned tights: These can dress up any winter ootd! Pretty sure my drawer is overflowing with cute patterned tights.
- Cheetah Beanie: This super casual hat is too cute and so in style right now.
- Neon green scarf: I think everyone needs some kind of pop of color in their winter wardrobe.
- Pom-pom hat: I’ve always been obsessed with these European inspired winter hats. They’re super trendy and not to mention extremely warm.
- Black studded ear muffs: Loving the detailed studs on these!
- Pink fluffy mittens: These look like the most comfortable mittens ever and I’m obsessing over this baby pink color.
- Knee-high socks: a pair of warm socks is a must-have for those freezing cold temps.
- Pearl studded scarf: This girly purple scarf is beyond cute! I am immediately drawn to anything this color and the pearl studs give it an extra chic touch.