Even though Valentine’s Day is in two days I wanted to share some cute and trendy inspo with you guys. I am loving all of these super cute red dresses for a fun date night or even a girls night out.
- Off the Shoulder: Literally OBSESSED with this. I wish I actually ordered it in time to come for my date night on Saturday. It’s too cute.
- Feminine Lace: This classy and timeless piece is perfect for any dinner date.
- Red Skater: I love this skater dress. It’s perfect paired with some strappy black heels.
- Baby Doll Dress: This dress is too cute paired with some platform heels. These are so fun to wear and super girly!
- Satin high-neck: Such a classy look. This dress is stunning
- Nude and Lace: This pattern is to die for and so fun! Especially if you live somewhere warm. I don’t think I could get away with this in Michigan.
- Satin Spaghetti Strap: I actually own this dress and I love it. It’s the perfect dress for any date night, especially the day of love.
- Floor-length Gown: Going to a super fancy dinner? This dress is elegant and perfect for an over the top look.
- Playful Ruffles: This girly dress is super fun and feminine. I love the hot red color.
- Polkadot Tube-Top: This dress is so different and that’s what I love about it. I love the slit in the back and the detailing.