I’ve been absolutely loving this smoothie bowl for breakfast lately. I was actually introduced to these when I was in Bali a few years back. After a few failed attempts I think I nailed it. The trick is to make the mixture thick enough to hold the toppings on top. There are tons of ingredients and ways to make these but this is my personal fave lately. Here is how I make my favorite smoothie bowl.
- Almond milk ( you can use coconut milk too if you prefer that)
- Ice ( only a few cubes)
- Frozen bananas
- Frozen berries
- Protein powder of your choice ( I used 22 days vanilla protein powder) Get it here and receive 20% off your order)
- 1 teaspoon of peanut butter
- Add your favorite toppings. I chose shaved almonds, bananas, blackberries and raspberries and granola. You can add whatever you have or are craving that day though.
- Add a couple of ice cubes and a dash of almond milk. You don’t want a lot of milk because you want the consistency to be thick enough.
- add a handful of frozen bananas and frozen berries. I also add a chunk of spinach.
- Add in a tablespoon of protein powder
- Add a tiny amount of peanut butter
- Add your toppings.