Hello Dolls! Since Easter is coming up this Sunday I wanted to do a cute brunch recipe that’s super yummy and catches the eye. This blueberry pastry puff isn’t just delicious, but it even looks pretty on the plate. Whether you’re having guests over for brunch or just want to make your immediate family or friends something before heading out for the holiday, this dish is perfect.
Here’s What you need:
- 3 large croissants ( if you’re using a 9-inch pan.) If you’re using a bit of a smaller pan like I did 2-2 1/2 large croissants should be good.
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries.
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened.
- 2/3 cup of sugar.
- 2 eggs.
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- 1 cup of milk.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut up medium size chunks of the croissants and place them in the pan. Then, sprinkle the blueberries in with the chunks of croissants.
- Beat together cream cheese, 2 eggs, sugar and vanilla with an electric mixer until well blended. Gradually pour the milk in as you go and mix well.
- Pour the mixture over the croissants and blueberries evenly and let sit for about 20 minutes.
- Place into the over for 35-40 minutes.
- Serve warm and sprinkle with powdered sugar. A glass of orange juice or milk makes the perfect combination.